Carina Nebula Leggings
Designed from authentic NASA Hubble Space Telescope images, our leggings will give you a unique style not found anywhere else in the universe.
About The Carina Nebula
The Carina Nebula is a star-forming region in the Sagittarius-Carina arm of the Milky Way. It is 7,500 light years from Earth and comprises more than 14,000 stars! The detection of six possible neutron stars, the dense cores often left behind after stars explode in supernovas, provides additional evidence that supernova activity is increasing up in Carina. (Source: NASA.gov)
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
Made in Canada
- Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada. The fabric we use is also manufactured in Canada.
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes. Compression fit.
Easy to care for
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing. Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
From yoga to dinner
- Your leggings can be active wear or going out wear.